SERVICES – UAV AERIAL (DRONE) SURVEYS:
Aerial surveys are a cost efficient and fast alternative to traditional land based surveys. We utilise our state of the art “DJI Inspire” drone to carry out a range of surveys according to client’s requirements.
BENEFITS OF AERIAL (DRONE) SURVEYS:
· ACCURATE – Areas are surveyed using high precision cameras for 2D & 3D imagery. Using the GNSS satellite system for positional accuracy. Imagery linked to the OS National grid and Newlyn datum by establishing Ground Control Points accurate to 1cm.
· SURVEY OF INACCESSIBLE / DIFFICULT AREAS – Inspection surveys of pylons, towers, wind turbines, roofs and dangerous terrain.
· SAFER – Reduce the risks associated with working at height which is one of the many major causes of industrial accidents.
· COST EFFICIANT – the speed and accuracy of which drone survey data is collected and passed onto the client will enable you to make better informed / quicker decisions – reducing costs and saving time. Removing the cost of scaffolding and rigging creates a more cost effective survey – savings of which are ultimately passed on to our clients.
· SPEED – large areas can be surveyed much faster than using traditional land based surveying methods.
From a drone survey we can offer aerial mapping, land surveys, topographical data, point clouds and volumetric analysis. 2D and 3D mapping/information (photogrammetry) is generated using the latest Pix4D software (see https://pix4d.com/hybrid-innovation/ for further information).
Our surveyors currently hold PFCO licences.
We are CHAS, RICS, Chartered ICES and ISO 9001:2008 accredited ensuring our services, management procedures and systems are of the highest standard and always meet the needs of our customers.
Get in Touch
Tel: 01670 528 401
Mobile: 07711 619 438