SERVICES – UAV AERIAL (DRONE) SURVEYS:
Aerial surveys are a cost efficient and fast alternative to traditional land based surveys. We utilise our state of the art “DJI Inspire” drone to carry out a range of surveys according to client’s requirements.
BENEFITS OF AERIAL (DRONE) SURVEYS:
· ACCURATE – Areas are surveyed using high precision cameras for 2D & 3D imagery. Using the GNSS satellite system for positional accuracy. Imagery linked to the OS National grid and Newlyn datum by establishing Ground Control Points accurate to 1cm.
· SURVEY OF INACCESSIBLE / DIFFICULT AREAS – Inspection surveys of pylons, towers, wind turbines, roofs and dangerous terrain.
· SAFER – Reduce the risks associated with working at height which is one of the many major causes of industrial accidents.
· COST EFFICIANT – the speed and accuracy of which drone survey data is collected and passed onto the client will enable you to make better informed / quicker decisions – reducing costs and saving time. Removing the cost of scaffolding and rigging creates a more cost effective survey – savings of which are ultimately passed on to our clients.
· SPEED – large areas can be surveyed much faster than using traditional land based surveying methods.
From a drone survey we can offer aerial mapping, land surveys, topographical data, point clouds and volumetric analysis. 2D and 3D mapping/information (photogrammetry) is generated using the latest Pix4D software (see https://pix4d.com/hybrid-innovation/ for further information).
Our surveyors currently hold PFCO licences.
We are CHAS, RICS, Chartered ICES and ISO 9001:2008 accredited ensuring our services, management procedures and systems are of the highest standard and always meet the needs of our customers. We are also registered with Construction Line.
Get in Touch
Tel: 01670 528 401
Mobile: 07711 619 438